Search This Blog

Wednesday, 31 July 2019

The Dreamy Game Experience

As Jake and I stormed into my room like the F.B.I doing a search warrant, so I start up my PS4 and Jake chooses . wipeout omega collection and goes to my favourite track The Amphiseum.


After the first lap thay both realised that thay where floating, "Josh" Jake asks,  "Do you know why we are rising when steam rises from hot food"? "NO"! Josh instantly exclaims. But as quickly as it had started thay got sucked into the game. " One of us has to win the game to get out of  Jaakkkkkkkeeeeeeeee.........." Josh called out then silence.



Lap after lap the racers vehicles wher getting more and more dameged untill Josh won over Jake  by .01 of a second but as soon as it had finished Josh woke up with a startle in the middle of the night. "Oh well just another stupid dream". Josh sighs. 




No comments:

Post a Comment